Hi there! I'm Elaine ♬

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi there! I'm Elaine ♬

Post by Elaine Liu on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:35 am

Hi! I am Elaine from Grade 9 in Beijing Huijia School. I am so glad to participate in such a project, because I am really interested in different cultures and histories. I have basically learned the history of the ancient civilizations, the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, the World Wars and the Cold War in class, and my favorite part is the Renaissance, because I love the paintings and music and architectures in that period. Beside those classroom learning, I also enjoy travelling, and I always do lots of research on other cultures and histories before visiting different places. I am really looking forward to discussing about history with all of you, and I would love to learn about the history of your country❢❢❢

Elaine Liu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there! I'm Elaine ♬

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:57 pm

WELCOME ELAINE!!! What countries have you visited? Are there other countries that you would like to visit?
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://historyconnectsus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivkell on Tue May 09, 2017 8:29 am

Hi Elaine I'm Vivian Keller I go to Park Tudor School in Indianapolis Indiana and I also love history, we are actually learning about the renaissance right now in school and I was very interested in the music as well, I actually did a project on it . I also love to travel I've been to Israel, Uruguay, Spain, Costa Rica, and more. I really love how we are very interested in the same things it just amazes me that two people from across the world could have such similar interests!!!

Vivkell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Liu on Tue May 23, 2017 4:04 am

Hi @Vivian Smile
I am so happy to hear that you like music and travelling too. The countries you have been to are all very interesting to me because as a matter of fact, I haven't been to any of them  Shocked
I have been playing piano since I was small. I really like listening to Debussy's music. Is there any type of music that you particularly like?

Elaine Liu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Liu on Tue May 23, 2017 4:20 am

To answer Mr. Bason's question cyclops
By now I have visited Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Africa, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein, Cambodia, Vietnam, Japan, Czech, Hungary, France, Thailand, Laos, Croatia, Italy, Vatican, and the U.K.. (My favorite cities are Rome, Florence, London and Salzburg)
Well...... I have never visited the U.S.. Its true affraid But I am planning to visit there during Christmas break and I really believe that I will enjoy this trip santa

Elaine Liu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top